Export your Google calendar
You can export events from all your calendars, or just a single calendar.
Ways to export calendars
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" setting. Learn more about sharing settings.
Export events from all calendars
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export your calendar from the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- To download your events, click on Import & export.
- Under the “Export” section, click Export. A ZIP file will be downloaded to your computer. If you open the ZIP file, you'll see individual ICS files for each of your calendars.
To import the files back into Google Calendar, take the individual ICS files out of the ZIP file and import them one by one. Learn more about importing files.
Export events from one calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export events from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left side of the page, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click to expand it. Hover over the calendar you want to export, click More Settings and sharing.
- Under "Calendar settings," click Export calendar.
- An ICS file of your events will start downloading.
Troubleshoot problems"Feed processing error"
If you use the link under "Public address in iCal format," you might see this error.
Instead, use the address under "Secret address in iCal format." If you don't see this section, you can't export the file.
If you use Google Calendar through your work, school, or other organizations, you may not have the ability to export events. Contact your admin.
Aaron is a Search expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.