Subscribe to public calendars using the calendar address
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.