Change your time zone
When you travel to a different time zone, you can view your calendar for your current location's time zone by changing your settings.
To change the time zone associated with your Google Calendar account, follow these steps:
- Open Google Calendar.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- In the Country section, select the country you're in.
- In the Your current time zone section, select the time zone you're in.
- Click Save at the bottom.
Change the time zone of an existing calendar
To change the time zone associated with a particular calendar, follow these steps:
- In the calendar list on the left, click on the down-arrow next to the appropriate calendar and select Calendar settings.
- In the Calendar Time Zone section, select the calendar's time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.