Supported browsers for Google Calendar
Google Calendar supports the current and prior major releases of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, we’ll begin supporting the update and stop supporting the third-oldest version immediately.
We encourage you to get the latest version of your favorite browser.
- Google Chrome (for Windows, Mac, and Linux) Download
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) for Windows (except for Windows XP) Download
- Mozilla Firefox (for Windows, Mac and Linux) Download
- Safari for Mac OS X Download
To access Calendar on a mobile web browser, the mobile browser needs to fit a few minimum requirements:
First, make sure your browser is XHTML compliant. If you're not sure if it is, visit http://www.google.com/xhtml and perform a search. If it doesn't work, your browser may not be XHTML compliant.
You can contact your mobile service provider to check the following requirements:
- Your browser should have cookies enabled and your network should also allow cookies. The setting for cookies is usually located in your phone's browser settings.
- Your network should allow secure SSL traffic.
- Your mobile browser must have a URL length of 2000 bytes.
- Your mobile browser must allow redirects of 10.