Report inappropriate calendars or events
If you see a suspicious invitation or event on your calendar, report it as spam.
First, report the event as spam
- Open the event invitation on your computer. If you get an event invite on your phone, don't reply to it. Instead, follow the directions below to report it as spam on your computer.
- In the "Going" section at the top (where you select Yes+, Maybe, or No), click Report spam > Report spam.
- When you report it, all events from that organizer will be removed from your calendar.
Note: You won't see the option to report the event as spam if you've already responded.
Next, check your event settings
If you don't want to see events on your calendar that you haven't replied to, you can change your Google Calendar settings.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right corner, click Settings > Settings.
- In the General tab, find the "Automatically add invitations to my calendar" section.
- Select No, only show invitations to which I have responded.
Learn how to send feedback about Google Calendar on your computer or mobile device.
Courtney is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.