Create an event from a Gmail message
Create a calendar event right from Gmail using the date and time information in a message.
How it works:
- If a date or time is underlined in a message, click the underlined text to add an event to your calendar and preview your schedule.
- Update the title, date, or time, if needed, and click Add to Calendar.
- Once added, you can click the event title to see the event in Google Calendar.
Things to note:
- This feature is currently only available in English (US).
- Events you create using this feature include a link back to the original email.
- Messages you received before May 1, 2013 and sent messages do not display the date and time underlines.
- Dates in the past are not underlined.