Sync & display calendars
When you first set up Calendar for a Google Account or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account, all the calendars that are displayed when you view that account's Calendar on a desktop computer are also displayed on your phone. You can change which calendars get displayed:
- From any Calendar screen, touch Menu > Calendars to display.
- A list of calendars that are synced with your phone appears. The calendars that are currently displayed are checked. To hide a calendar (without stopping it from syncing), uncheck it.
- To select calendars to be synced to your phone, touch Calendars to sync at the bottom of the screen. Here you can view all calendars that are available for syncing and display, grouped by each of your accounts.
- To collapse or expand an account's list of calendars, touch the name of the account. To display and sync a calendar, check it.
- Note that you can sync a calendar without always displaying it. Any calendars that are checked here are also listed on the Calendars to display screen—where you can choose to display them or not without affecting their syncing behavior.
- When you're done, touch OK.