You can use Google Calendar to keep track of all your events.
Get Google Calendar
- On your computer, visit Google Calendar.
- If you already have a Google Account, sign in. If you don't have one yet, click Create an account.
- Once you sign in, you'll be taken to Google Calendar.
- To change any of your settings, go to the top right corner and click Settings .
Browsers that work with Calendar
Google Calendar works with current and major previous versions of these browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Automatically get events from Gmail on your calendar
- Share your calendar with others
- Get notifications for upcoming events