Scheduling events with guests using the "Find a time" feature
If you want to schedule an event at a time that works for all of your guests, use “Find a time” in Google Calendar.
1. Sign in to Google Calendar.
2. Find an existing event or create a new one.
3. Click the “Find a time” tab.
4. Enter the email addresses of your guests in the box on the right. Remember, your guests will need to have granted you access to their calendar for this to work.
5. Your guests' calendars will appear and you can pick a time that works for everyone. You can compare up to 10 schedules at a time.