Sync Calendar with a phone or tablet
When you sync your calendar on your mobile device, the same events will show up when you use Google Calendar on your computer.
Choose your device:Android phone or tablet
Download the Google Calendar app
- Go to Google Play and download the Google Calendar app .
- When you open the app, all of your events will be synced with your computer.
I don't see the Google Calendar app in Google Play
If you don't see the Google Calendar app with this icon you might have an older version of Android that doesn't work with the app.Check your Android version
Directions for your device may be a bit different, but here's the general idea:
- Open the Settings app (not "Google Settings") on your phone or tablet.
- Open the About phone/device/tablet section. It might be at the bottom of the page, or on a different page in Settings.
- The Android version section tells you which version you have.
If the number is 4.1 or up, use the directions above to download the app. If the number is below 4.1, see the section below.
If your version of Android is below 4.1, you can use another calendar app on your phone to see your Google Calendar events.
The easiest way to sync your events is to download the official Google Calendar app. If you'd prefer to use the calendar app already on your iPhone or iPad, you can sync your events with Apple Calendar.
Option 1: Download the Google Calendar app
- On the App Store, download the Google Calendar app .
- Sign in with your Google Account. Once you sign in, all your events will be synced with your computer.
Option 2: See your Google Calendar events in Apple Calendar
Learn how to see Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar.
Option 1: Visit Google Calendar in browser
Learn how to see your events in a mobile web browser
Option 2: Use a calendar app that syncs with Google Calendar.
Some calendar apps let you add your Google Account on the settings page to sync your events.
Note: Using Google Calendar with a work or school account? You may also be able to use Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
Troubleshoot sync problems
If events you created or updated aren't showing in the Google Calendar app, learn how to fix sync problems.
Aaron is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.