Troubleshoot offline access
Please click on your issue below to find out how to troubleshoot it.My offline access isn't working. What's wrong?
To get your account working offline, try refreshing the page. If that fails, try restarting your browser.
If this doesn’t work, try disabling and reenabling Offline. To do this:
- Click the gear icon and click Offline
- Click Disable offline calendar.
- Re-enable Offline by clicking the gear icon and choosing Offline again.
- Click Enable in the pop-up that appears.
If the above steps don’t work, try removing the web app and re-enabling offline access:
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Drag and drop Google Calendar App into "Remove from Chrome" at the bottom.
- Renable offline access.
If the above steps still don’t work, you can try removing the app cache:
- In the Chrome bar, type in chrome://appcache-internals
- Click Remove this AppCache next to https://www.google.com/calendar/cache.manifest
- Refresh Google Calendar.
Your primary calendar will be synced by default, but you'll need to pick the secondary calendars you'd like to view offline in your Offline settings.
To choose calendars to display offline, follow these steps. You'll be able to view events scheduled on these calendars the next time you access Calendar offline.
Event information that’s pulled from the web, such as a weather calendar, won’t display properly while offline.