Event Publisher Guide
Share your events with an individual, a group, or the whole world
Google Calendar makes it easy for you to share events and publish events and calendars on your website. If your website mentions events — including reservations, appointments, conferences and shows, Google Calendar can help your users find this information and easily add it to their own calendars. This guide explains all the options.
If you choose to share your calendar with others, you can create a webpage where they can browse through your calendar — even if they don't have a Google Calendar account. You can also embed an interactive calendar of your events into your website or blog.
- Login and click the small triangle next to the name of the calendar you want to share on the left side of your screen, and choose "Calendar Settings".
- Click the HTML icon next to "Calendar Address".
- Create a webpage where people can browse through your calendar:
- Your calendar is available for viewing at the main link listed in the popup box. You can share this link to your calendar with anyone you want.
- Embed your calendar into your site or blog:
- Click the "configuration tool" link from the popup box.
- Configure your embeddable calendar to your liking, and paste the HTML created at the bottom of the page into the design of your website or blog.
You can add a Google Calendar event reminder button to your site by inserting a special snippet of HTML into your page. Users who click on your button can quickly save your event on their Google Calendars, which will help remind them about your event and about your website. By adding a Google Calendar event reminder button to your site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Program Policies.Do it now
You can create a button that lets people save your events to their Google Calendars. Users who click on your button can quickly save your calendar on their Google Calendars, which will help remind them about your events.Do it now