Add a photo gallery or slideshow
You can use an Image Gallery to lay out multiple pictures in a grid. The photo gallery can optionally show captions and a photograph-style border around your pictures.
Insert an image gallery
- On the Pages tab, at the bottom of your page, click Add Content Block.
- Choose Image Gallery.
- To add pictures, click the pencil icon on the Image Gallery.
- Choose the number of columns to show — the pictures will automatically resize to fit the number of columns into the available space in the content block.
To use a photo gallery as a slideshow
- First insert an image gallery (instructions above).
- Click the pencil icon on the Image Gallery to bring up the Image Gallery editor.
- Under Gallery Type, choose Slideshow.
- Click Publish to make your site public.
- Click View Site to view your slideshow.