Add an image to a text block
This feature allows you to position an image on your page and have the existing text automatically flow around the image. Business Sitebuilder will guess a suitable size for the image, but you can always resize the image.
Insert an image into a text block
- Click the pencil icon on the text block you want to change.
- In the editing window, position the insertion point to where you want to add an image.
- Click Insert Image.
- Use the Add Image window to upload a new image, select one you have already uploaded, or find a new image to use.
Resize an inserted image
- Click the image.
- A set of controls will appear, including a slider to set the size of the image.
- Move the slider to resize the image.
You cannot change the size of the image to be larger than its original size. You can move the slider to the far right side to make the image size to fill the horizontal space in the content block.
Change how text wraps around the image
Click the image and choose one of the options next to Wrap in the pop-up control.
- Wrapping: the text will fit itself around your image.
- No wrap: the picture will appear on its own line, with text appearing above or below it, but not next to it.