Browse the Google Business Profile Community
Suspended for quality issues Business showing up multiple times one with wrong phone number. Always getting suspended My Listing got suspended. - Nasha Mukti Kendra Gurgaon GMB listing has disappeared after relocation Customers are leaving reviews and they're not showing up on the Google My Business profile? My Business profile is showing 85% completed,for remaining 15% no suggestion. Not able to understand Suspended google my business account without making violence by me. Why oh why do you keep changing my Opening Hours? My site is disabled can i get help to reinstate my handyman business Our profile is suspended and we have not apparently reason Google Reviews not showing up I keep getting charged for an ad that is not running can someone please call me 207-653-9107 Office is showing as temporarily closed when search for attorneys My GMB insight metrics are different in the performance view vs. insight performance download Ability to turn off reviews to protect client privacy Bossiness Profiles Suspended Google Business Profile- Verification Code Some reviews are missing that clients posted?
Updated: This week
Updated: This month
Updated: This year
Not what you're looking for? Try asking the Help CommunityAsk now