/business/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
This post is a trending issue.
-
6/1/19
"You’ve exceeded the limit for the amount of locations you can upload" 4 Recommended Answers 43 Replies 12 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
This is the second day in a row I got a read-out of the following error for all of the 30 locations I've been trying to process:  "You’ve exceeded the limit for the amount of locations you can upload to Google My Business in a single day. Try again later." 24 hours has definitely passed. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with bulk Location "uploading"?
Details
All Replies (43)
6/1/19
Same here Jensen I am trying to upload 17 location and i am also getting the same error.
Last edited 6/1/19
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
6/4/19
Please follow the reply  got from Google team. 

Upon my checks I found that you are trying to upload multiple listings with in 24 hours. As there is a limit to which you can upload number of listings in a day, so would request you not to delete he location again and add, just add the locations in parts within few days.

Also please do not upload all locations at once. I would request you to upload them in small parts (10-15 at once). It might be due to that it was tried multiple times in a day and within 24 hours. So would request you to upload it after some time.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
6/4/19

Thanks for the feedback Arif, I will let you know when I hear back from Google.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
5 days
Hi Krystal,

Thank you for escalating. I wanted to report that I waited 24 hours to attempt a second time and received the same error re: Maximum number of accounts. Additionally, and this may be unrelated, the eleven locations I was successful in adding to our dashboard two days ago are no longer visible in the dashboard. A call to Google support suggests that this latter issue is a technical issue that should be resolved "after some time". But in that same call, the Google support person was astonished that I was able to add 11 locations in one sitting and said that the limit is 5 per day. So, posting here as this information may prove helpful to others or your efforts. Thanks again for your assistance! Erica
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/business/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic