Currently, we're working with a limited support team. It may take longer than usual to connect with us. Thanks for your patience.

/business/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
a GMB that was live for several months has been suspended
a GMB that was live for several months ( it was live since last year to April this year) has been suspended. I have contacted google and asked for the reinstatement and I got told by an automatic email that the business was not eligible. This is very strange because , not only it was live for months but also because we received the google postcard and we verified the business using the postcard number. We have also added this new business to more 200 sites last year ( I have the entire list of sites) .

I have tried to resubmit the reinstatement and I have provided the business registration, the utility bills and the Australian business number certificate, to google and after a little while I was told that "business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines".

This is a franchisee of a plumbing company. He is a plumber that works from home. I know that now plumbers categories are considered spamming by Google, but this one was a real business that has been impacted, first by Covid and now by Google.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (14)
El sueño de la razon produce monstruos
Relevant Answer
Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Maps URL
4. Website
5.  A screenshot  of your  tab "Info"  of your  GMB dashboard (aka https://business.google.com/locations  )

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Name: Plumbing Bros Quinns Rock

Address: 6 Accra Way, Quinns Rocks Western Australia, 6030

Website: https://plumbingbros.com.au/plumbing-bros-quinns-rocks/

I can even provide with the business certificate and utility bill.

Thank you in advanced

The crazy thing is that it got unsuspended once by Google support: https://www.screencast.com/t/XG6J5tukhECe and within a few seconds ( I did not make any changes)  it got suspended again
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I know that Google does not approve the name with the location, except in the case that it match the actual business and it in this case it does. PB is a business that has been running like this for over 8 years. They sell a license to a franchisee to work only in one area, a region or a suburb. And therefore the business name, the license and all the documents are related to only that local area. The franchisor get a page or mini website ( based on the agreement they have chosen) under the main company website. The phone number and address are always unique ( usually is the home of the new franchisee - being a plumber he goes to peoples houses ), we always verify the business via postcard and sometimes we have also done live video verification and there will be never 2 franchisee working in the area ( or within a number of km from each other)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI Helmut, Thank you for your reply :)

Today I have been informed from the main PB company that they have just sold a license to another franchisee.   It will be PB Wagga Wagga, here is their main map: https://plumbingbros.com.au/franchising/ you can scroll down to see all the franchisee in the other states of Australia. They have already done the website for them as well: https://plumbingbros.com.au/wagga-wagga/ and now I need to create the GMB for this new location.....but I am , honestly, scared that google will suspend it straight after it has been created, and because the reinstatement team has been unsuccessful for the other GMB in the past ( see previous message) I am not sure what to do. Again this is a new Franchisee, in a different state, I also have the Business certificate and utility bills...everything is 100% legit but because of all the people crating fake gmb and pin-drops Google is now very strict, and good businesses are getting caught in it....any help is appreciated, thank you in advanced
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hey Max,

If it's changing to a new location, you're going to have a really hard time getting GMB support to reinstate the listing.  I would suggest setting up a brand new Google account that has a @plumbingbros.com.au email address and setting up the listing there.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Joy, thank you so much for your reply. No we are not trying to change a location. This is actually a new franchise location altogether. The plumber that lives there has purchased the franchise package to work under this brand in that location.

With regard to the email...I am confused, are you saying to create a google suite account for this franchisee? I will need to find out from the HR person if anyone has already created a google suite account with this domain already. I like your idea, but there are over 20 people working for the main company in one state alone. I know they have an IT company and crm and to all the sales and job booking go trough an internal server/system, I am not sure what email software they use for their domain emails.

They sell franchisee licensee, about 3 to 5 new license a year around all the states of Australia and they contact me only when there is a new one that require a GMB
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Max,

Google just trusts accounts more when they can clearly see it is operated by the business and not just a Gmail, which is why I always suggest that.

If it's a new franchise location, you would want to set up a new listing. 

To get the other one reinstated, we'd need to see copies of the proof (you mentioned a utility bill - photos of company vehicles also help) along with the case ID for the reinstatement request you sent to Google that was denied.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI Joy, I love your suggestion and I will keep it in mind and pally it as much as possible :)

With regard to get the other one reinstated, please find attached the Business registration, the utility bill and the google postcard.

The listing was live for a few months, that it got suspended. There are several case ID, I think this is the last one: 2-7813000031438

The strange thing is that last week it became live, for a few hours and it got suspended again....see file attached. If you need anything else, please let me know, thank you again.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Max,

I'm not able to find that business registration online.  I tried a few variations of that business name but it's not pulling up anything that matches your document:

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Joy, I hope you are well.

I have another issue with a new franchisee...Google has suspended it, but this time we did the Phone verification, the postcard verification and you can clearly see the business name on the Official Government website:

You can also check it only by going here:https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=20647757720

here is the new post i created about it

I really appreciate your help

thank you
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/business/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic