Currently, we're working with a limited support team. It may take longer than usual to connect with us. Thanks for your patience.

/business/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
We are seeing reviews which are not in violation with Google policy get removed.
We are seeing reviews getting removed without any reason. Does anyone know why this is happening? Here are just a few examples of reviews removed that are not in violation of google policy:
O'Neill Masonry and Asphalt LLC
https://g.page/ONeillmasonryasphalt?share
Review left May 31 was removed

LinkNow Media
https://g.page/LinkNowMedia?share
Lost 26 reviews in the past week

Just In Time Services    
https://g.page/just-in-time-services-stockdale?share
Reviews missing including this one:
Sandra Villarreal
2021-05-21 17:51:30
FIVE stars

We could not be more pleased with the landscaping and design that Justin provided.  
The job was done on time, within budget and turned out beautiful!  
The work area was cleaned up everyday and he and his work crew were professional
and knowledgeable about the job!  I have and would recommend his services for whatever project you need completed.

Any help on this would be great!
Thank you
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
VP, Local Search @SterlingSkyInc | Faculty @localuniv
Relevant Answer
Hi Skye,

The first thing to do is contact GMB support. They can tell you if the reviews were removed on purpose or if there is some sort of technical issue. 

Let m know how that goes.

You can get in touch with Google My Business support using this form - https://support.google.com/business/gethelp 

The form will walk you through to where you need to be by asking you questions about your specific issue. 

Let me know if that gets you to a solution. 

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Product Expert
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky and Administrator at the Local Search Forum

Please note that this forum is run by volunteers known as Google Product Experts who are not Google employees and are merely advising on best practices and interpreting Google's policies based on their experience.

If my response was helpful, please mark 'Recommend' near the bottom right of my response.
marked this as an answer
All Replies (6)
Relevant Answer
Hi Skye,

The first thing to do is contact GMB support. They can tell you if the reviews were removed on purpose or if there is some sort of technical issue. 

Let m know how that goes.

You can get in touch with Google My Business support using this form - https://support.google.com/business/gethelp 

The form will walk you through to where you need to be by asking you questions about your specific issue. 

Let me know if that gets you to a solution. 

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Product Expert
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky and Administrator at the Local Search Forum

Please note that this forum is run by volunteers known as Google Product Experts who are not Google employees and are merely advising on best practices and interpreting Google's policies based on their experience.

If my response was helpful, please mark 'Recommend' near the bottom right of my response.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Colan

We have submitted this form for the missing reviews, we are still waiting a response. As soon as I hear back from Google I will update you.

Thank you!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello Colan,
Here is one of the replies to the Google Support Forms we submitted. This is the same response we unfortunately continuously receive from them. This particular ticket response was from the Linknow GMB. All 25 reviews are not in violation with Google Policy.
This is where we keep getting stuck, no matter how many forms and responses to Google Support we reach a dead end. Do you have any suggestions on how to get past this?
Thank you for your help!

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's likely option 3. If that's the case, I don't think there is anything that can be done to get them back. 

I will ask Google to confirm.

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you! If I can provide anymore information that would be helpful please let me know.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I need the case ID from the email response you received from GMB support. It should be in the subject line of the email you shared the screenshot from. 
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/business/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic