You can track the performance of your Business Profile over a given time period. Set a date range and get insights on how people interact with your business on Google.
Track your Business Profile performance
- Make sure you're logged in with the account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Select Promote Performance.
- At the top of the page, select a date range for your report and click Apply.
Available performance metrics
In the business performance report, you can monitor specific profile interactions such as:
- Calls: Number of clicks on the call button on your Business Profile. Provide your phone number to start tracking this metric.
- Messages: Number of unique conversations through messages.
- Searches: The queries people used to find your business.
- Search queries display whenever your Business Profile shows up for a particular query. You cannot directly manage queries. Learn how to improve ranking.
- All interactions: A summary of all your total interactions.
The performance page does not include the number of views a Business Profile receives.