Track your Business Profile performance on Search
- Make sure you're signed in with the account you use to manage your Business Profile.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Select Promote Performance.
- At the top, select a date range for your report and click Apply.
Track your Business Profile performance on the Google Maps app
- On your mobile device, open the Google Maps app .
- Make sure you're signed in with the account you use manage for your Business Profile.
- To open your Business Profile, at the top right, tap Account circle Your Business Profile.
- In the menu, tap Promote Performance.
- At the top, select a date range for your report and tap Apply.
View Insights from your Business Profile on Maps
Owners and managers can check how often their profile’s been viewed through their Business Profile on Google Maps. You can use profile view insights to track how popular your business is with current and potential customers. Only owners and managers of the Business Profile can view profile insights.
To check your profile insights, sign in to the same Google Account that you use to manage your Business Profile. You'll also see simple insights on Maps and search if you're logged in with your profile.
Important: Your dashboard shows the views from the past 28 days. Expect some fluctuation in stats. To get more information on your business's visibility, go to the Insights tab.
Available performance metrics
In the business performance report, you can monitor specific profile interactions such as:
- Searches: The queries people used to find your business. The Searches metric is updated at the beginning of each month. Updates may take 5 days to show up.
- Search queries display whenever your Business Profile shows up for a particular query. You cannot directly manage queries. Learn how to improve ranking.
- Users who viewed your profile: Number of unique visitors to your profile. A user can be counted a limited number of times if they visit your Business Profile on multiple devices and platforms such as desktop or mobile and Google Maps or Google Search. Per breakdown device and platform, a user can only be counted once a day. Multiple daily visits aren't counted.
- Since this metric represents the number of unique users, it may be lower than the number of views you find on your Business Profile and in email notifications.
- Since the metric focuses on views of the Business Profile, as opposed to overall views of the Business on Google, it may also be lower than the number of views you find on your Business Profile and in email notifications.
- Direction requests: Number of unique customers who request directions to your business. We changed how we tally unique direction requests to account for things like multi-tapping, direction request cancellation, and spam. We expect the new direction requests metric to more accurately represent the number of times individual customers request directions to your business. We're still experimenting with the new version of the metric, so the old one is still available on the Business Profile Insights page.
- Calls: Number of clicks on the call button on your Business Profile. Provide your phone number to start tracking this metric.
- Website clicks: number of clicks on the website link on your Business Profile.
- Messages: Number of unique conversations through messages.
- Bookings: Number of completed bookings by customers. To get data for this metric, you need to set up bookings through a provider.
- Total interactions: A summary of all your total interactions.
The performance page does not include the number of views a Business Profile receives.