You can find a site manager sign-up link in the Business Profile of claimed chain locations on Maps and Search. New users who sign up for Google My Business, and existing users who try to access claimed chain profiles, can verify as a site manager. Franchise owners and store managers can use the sign up link to easily manage profiles for locations.
To make sure their profile data is accurate, Google verifies site managers. Owners can still manage user access through their Google My Business account.
When signed in to Google My Business, a site manager can request to be upgraded to profile manager or owner of a verified profile. The profile owner can approve or deny the request.
Become a site manager from the Business Profile
- On the Business Profile, click Manage this business.
Tip: This button only appears on chain profiles that are already claimed. It won't appear on profiles for unclaimed chains or service area business ads.
- Select how you’d like to verify that this location is yours:
- Verify by phone number: Click Call or Text.
- Verify by email: Click Email.
- Autoverify: If eligible, verify automatically.
- Once you complete verification, a banner confirms your authorization to manage the location.