Important: Online attributes don’t show when a business is marked temporarily closed.
Highlight your fully remote and real-time services such as classes, appointments, or consultations via Google My Business. If you display your virtual services with “Online” attributes, you can improve discovery, more easily communicate your online offerings to customers, and facilitate the online booking process.
Learn how to help customers find and reserve online services directly from Google from Grow with Google:
Let people know you conduct business online
- Sign in to Google My Business . If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click Home.
- Go to “Stay Connected during COVID-19.”
- Click the type of online service you want to update:
- Online classes
- Online appointments
- Online estimates
- To show your business offers online services, click the checkbox.
An attribute such as “Offers online appointments” will display prominently on your Business Profile. The attribute will appear for broad category searches and on specific Business Profiles on Google Maps and Google Search.
Keep in mind:
- Online tutoring, virtual classes, and live video or phone consultations qualify as an online service if they take place in real time.
- In-person appointments that customers book online do not qualify as an online service.
- If you only offer online services, clear your primary hours to let customers know you aren’t available to meet in-person. Set your “Online service hours” under “More Hours” in the Info tab.
To help customers sign up for and take advantage of your services online, you have 2 options:
- Add a link to the “Appointment links” section of your Business Profile.
- Set up bookings with an approved scheduling provider. This displays a “Book” button on your Business Profile.
Provide a link to a business URL
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click Home.
- Go to “Stay connected during COVID-19.”
- Check the box next to the online service your business provides.
- Enter a URL where consumers can schedule online services with your business.
Set up bookings
To help customers book your services directly with Google, set up bookings through an approved scheduling partner. If you already have bookings enabled with Google, update your service details with your current scheduling partner.
The approved scheduling partners for online services are Booksy, Regis, and Wellness Living. Your scheduling provider may apply fees for bookings made through Google. If your current provider is not listed, please work with your provider to enable online services via Reserve with Google.