Did you get a call or email from Google to verify your business? By verifying your business, you can edit your information on Google Search and Maps.
You may receive an email or call from one of Google’s business partners:
- A @google.com addresses
- A partner domain: @techmahindra.corp-partner.google.com or @vacobinary-gmb.corp-partner.google.com
|Brazil||+55 11 3878-8000|
|Argentina||+54 11 5984-5942|
|Colombia||+54 11 5984-5942|
|Chile||+54 11 5984-5942|
|Peru||+54 11 5984-5942|
|Mexico||+54 11 5984-5942|
About Google My Business
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
- Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps for free.
- Interact with customers new and old and tell them the story of your business.
Visit Google My Business to verify your business with the code that our team will give to you.
What the company may discuss
The third-party company will verify some information and talk to you about Google My Business, including the following:
- Talk to you about the benefits of Google My Business
- Confirm the name and address of your business already listed in Google My Business and help you change it if you’d like
- Share a code with you to verify your business
The caller won't discuss or ask for personal information, like for passwords, financial information, or other confidential topics. You also won’t be asked for a payment because the service is provided for free by Google.
The third-party company isn’t required to answer technical questions about Google My Business or a different Google product. You can get the support through the Google My Business Help Center or the Google Help Center.