You can sign up for G Suite through your Google My Business account. After you join G Suite, your business will have access to Google’s digital tools like professional email addresses, shared calendars and more, that make collaborating between your team easier.
Who can sign up
You can sign up for G Suite through your Google My Business account if the G Suite promotions are visible in your account. If the promotions aren’t in your account, you can still go through the standard G Suite sign up.
You can either buy a domain or bring your own existing domain to connect your new G Suite account to your Google My Business account.
Note: Your newly created G Suite account will only be automatically connected to the business listing that you used during sign up. If you have multiple listings, you can manually add your G Suite account email address to as many listings as you want from the Google My Business user settings page.
Buy a domain or use your existing domain through G Suite
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- Choose the listing that you’d like to buy a domain for or the listing with the current domain that you want to use.
- You can start the G Suite sign-up process in two ways:
- Under the 'Stand out with custom email' card, click Get started.
- In the menu on the left, click Get custom Gmail.
- Follow the on-screen G Suite sign-up flow to finish connecting your G Suite account to your Google My Business account.