You can add your business on Google at no charge. After you add your business, you can use Google’s tools to help expand your online presence. Google’s tools include functions like replying to reviews, customer messaging, an online product catalog, and more.
Opt-out of business recommendations
Turn off recommendations in Google Maps
- When a business recommendation appears, select Menu .
- Alternatively, select Info .
- Select Stop seeing this question.
Turn off recommendations and their notifications in Search results
- On your mobile device, open the Google Search app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- From the list, tap Business listings.
- Turn off Business listings.