Get custom email and more with G Suite
G Suite gives your business a new way to work online.
With G Suite, you can get a professional email address using your company’s domain name, such as susan@yourcompany. Your business will also have access to Google’s digital tools like online storage, shared calendars, and video conferencing that make collaborating between your team easy and transparent.
What you can do with G Suite
- Get custom email for your business: In addition to using Google My Business features such as Posts and Photos to build your brand, you can set up a personalised email for everyone on your team.
- Securely back up work emails and files: Easily secure access to your team’s professional accounts, and ensure that their work email and files are backed up.
- Collaborate in real-time from any device: Your team can work on documents together, hold video meetings and easily build internal project sites from anywhere on any device.
- Easily access all your tools from one place: All your tools for work are together in one package and easily accessible to your team.
- Work from any device, even without Internet: Access your email anytime, anywhere, from your laptop, mobile phone or shared computer. No internet connection is needed. Read and draft messages without connectivity, and they’ll be ready to send when you’re back online.
- Get 99.9% guaranteed uptime on your business email: Industry-leading spam filters keep junk out of your inbox.
Visit G Suite Pricing to learn about payment plans.
How G Suite works with your domain and email
When you sign up for a G Suite account, you can purchase a new domain or use one you already have.
With a domain name, you and your team can use a variety of G Suite services, including:
- Drive storage
- Google Docs editors, including docs, spreadsheets and slides
- Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet
- App Maker, Keep, Sites or Jamboard
Verify your domain
To use G Suite with a domain, you must show that you own the domain. During signup, we’ll lead you through that process. Learn more about how to verify your domain.
With G Suite, you can get a custom email with your company’s chosen domain name, like susan@yourcompany. A professional email helps build customer trust, and also lets you create group mailing lists, such as sales@yourcompany.
After you sign up for G Suite and verify your chosen domain, guided instructions will be provided to set up your custom email. This involves switching your domain’s MX records. Find step-by-step instructions for your domain host.
Tips to get started
Bear in mind the checklist below when using G Suite. Get started with all these topics at the small business quick start guide.Expand all Collapse all
- Change usernames and passwords
- Add and delete users or administrators
- Turn services off for some teams
- Upgrade your storage
Learn more about how to manage your team.
- Import old email
- Create a group email
- Give users an extra email address (at no extra cost)
- Use Hangouts Meet for video meetings
- Delegate access to your calendar
- Make your email secure
Learn how to manage your meetings and email.
- Share large files with others and choose editing permissions
- Back up and store files in the cloud
- Create a project website for your team
- Work together on documents simultaneously
Learn how to share your files and folders.
- Work with Microsoft documents
- Create and share company templates
- Use Docs on your mobile device
- Work without an Internet connection
Learn how to work with Docs.
- Set up basic or advanced mobile management for your team
- Separate business and personal data for Android devices
- Whitelist apps for your team
- Manage and wipe devices
Learn more about mobile management.
- Identify the account that you’re using
- Follow security best practices
- Create reports and alerts
- Manage billing
- Add a domain at no extra cost
- Grow your business with Google
Learn more Admin tips.