Google Business Profile helps hotel owners manage their business information across Google products like Search and Maps.
From a verified Business Profile account, hotel owners can review traffic metrics, gather customer insights, view and respond to Google Reviews, and ensure users get the most up-to-date information about your hotel.
With a Business Profile, you control the information potential customers see about your business. You can manage any of the business information below:
- Location information such as phone number, amenity offerings and website
- Respond to customer reviews
- Post high-quality photos
- Create ads to boost your business’ online presence
- Google Search Ads appear next to Google Search results when people look for products and services that you offer. These can be created from your Business Profile.
- Google Hotel Ads give future travellers a way to book a hotel room. Google surfaces Hotel Ads to help travellers evaluate pricing, availability, booking options and more. Learn more about Google Hotel Ads.
When customers search for a business on Google, the business’ information shows in the knowledge panel near its search results. The knowledge panel helps customers discover and learn about your hotel.
The knowledge panel displays information for your hotel, which includes:
- Phone number
- Customer reviews