When a third-party agency owns Business Profiles in a personal account, the agency can move those profiles to an organization account. Learn how to manage these accounts.
Move one location
- In your organization account, ask for access to the profile you want to move. Learn how to ask.
- Pick a group for the profile. Learn about location groups.
- In your personal account, accept the invitation. Learn how to accept.
Move more than one location
- In your personal account, move all the profiles into one group. Learn how to change groups. If you don't own a profile, first ask for access to it. Learn how to ask.
- In your personal account, add your organization as an owner of the group. Learn how to add owners.
- Enter the 10-digit organization ID. Learn where to get the ID.
- In your organization account, accept the invitation. Learn how to accept.
- After you move a profile, you may want to remove it from your personal account. Learn how to remove profiles from an account.
- To add your personal account to an organization, remove or move all the profiles your personal account owns.