What are the benefits of this program?
What is the eligibility criteria?
An applicant should meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- All the businesses that a partner provides should have a storefront. Online-only businesses and pure Service Area Businesses are not eligible.
- The proposed partner must interact with businesses in the real world, not only digitally. For instance, a manufacturer can provide Google with leads for its vendors or distributors; or a bank can provide details of its small merchants who could benefit from this service. However, partners must not charge for verifications.
- The proposed partner must not have access to the business listings they are verifying.
- Agencies, SEOs, and resellers are not eligible for this program.
- The proposed partner must agree to our Terms of Service. This is part of the API signup or CSV submission process.
Is there a Google badge for participation in this program?
How can you find out which businesses have successfully signed up for Google My Business?
How can we get updates about the new features launched in Google My Business?
How can we learn more about Google My Business? Can we get support for questions we have about Google My Business?
If you need help with My Business Provider, contact your Google partner manager.