Managing your bookings through another booking provider gives you web and app services that seamlessly use your customer’s Google Account, simplifying the booking experience. Your customers also benefit from built-in integration with widely used Google products, like Calendar, and automatic reminders so they don’t miss their booking. You can use the booking tab in Google My Business to view the booking history of your business listing for bookings that came in through Reserve with Google.
If you don’t have a provider to help manage your bookings, you have the option of choosing one of our supported scheduling providers.
To choose a Google My Business provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business. If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Bookings.
Note: If you don't see this tab, then bookings isn’t available for your business category or region.
- Choose and sign up with the provider of your choice.
- Within one week, your scheduling account is automatically linked to your Google My Business account. After you link your accounts, you can receive bookings through Google.
If you already use a scheduling provider, you're automatically eligible to receive bookings. You'll see your booking history with that provider for bookings made in Reserve with Google in your Google My Business account on the bookings tab.
Note: Your scheduling provider may apply fees for booking through Google. Check with your provider for more details.
Share your bookings link
Booking links make it so your customers can easily book anywhere they can find your business. You can share your booking link on Instagram profiles, Yelp, Facebook pages, or on your website.
To share your booking link with customers:
- Open the Google My Business app and tap the Bookings tab.
- In the top-right, tap the menu and tap Share booking link.
Copy and paste the link to send it directly to a customer.
Manage your customers and bookingsWork with your scheduling provider to update your customer information or modify a booking.
View your bookings insights
You can see insights for bookings scheduled through Reserve with Google only. For bookings scheduled through your provider, you can find insights on the scheduling provider’s website.