Post Insights help you better understand how your posts perform with potential customers. To provide the most useful data from Business Profiles, we continuously update the metrics we share. Learn more about changes to your Insights data.
From the “Posts” tab, you can find insights for:
- An individual post
- All posts from the last week
- All posts from the last month
Get near real-time insights
Information is shown in near real time. Insights are continually updated as customers interact with your posts. These insights can change as our systems work to get you the most accurate view of customer engagement.
The near real-time data for Posts helps you find how your posts benefit your business. To make sure the insights are accurate, we may adjust the data for Post Insights retroactively for the past few days.
Understand your summary
Your summary shows the number of times your posts were viewed over the last week. If any of the following occurred, your views won’t show in the summary:
- Your posts received no views.
- You don’t have any posts.
The summary view of Post Insights is available to everyone on the Google My Business desktop website, mobile website, and the Google My Business app.
Find your summary
The summary provides information on how your posts performed. If you notice an increase or decrease, you can take a closer look by viewing the individual Post Insights.
- In a browser, sign into Google My Business.
- On the left, select the “Posts” tab.
- The summary appears in a call-out.
Get individual Post Insights
Post Insights displays your number of views and clicks for posts that you published. You can get these insights on your desktop or in the mobile app.
- Sign into Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you want to manage.
- In the left menu, click Posts.
- To get insights, click the post you’re interested in.
- Open the Google My Business app .
- Tap More Posts.
- To get insights, tap the post you’re interested in.