View Post Insights
Post Insights help you better understand how your posts perform with potential customers. From the Posts tab, you can view insights for:
- An individual post
- All posts from the last week
- All posts from the last month
See near real-time insights
Information will be shown in near real time. Insights are continually updated as customers interact with your posts. These insights can change as our systems work to get you the most accurate view of customer engagement.
The near real-time data for Posts helps you see how your posts benefit your business. We may adjust the data for Posts Insights retroactively for the past few days to ensure accuracy.
Understand your summary
Your summary shows your views over the last week. If any of the following occurs, your views will not show in the summary:
- Your posts received no views.
- You don’t have any posts.
The summary view of Post Insights is available to everyone on the Google My Business desktop, mobile website, and the Google My Business app.
View your summary
The summary provides information on how your posts performed. If you notice an increase or decrease, you can take a closer look by viewing the individual Post Insights.
- In a browser, sign into Google My Business.
- On the left, click the “Posts” tab.
- The summary appears in a call-out.
View individual Post Insights
Post Insights displays your number of views and clicks for posts you've published. You can view these insights on your desktop or in the mobile app.
- Sign into Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- In the menu, click Posts.
- To view insights, click the post you’re interested in.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap More Posts.
- To view insights, tap the post you’re interested in.