View Insights for your business listing
Many customers find businesses through Google Search and Maps. Google My Business Insights focuses on how customers find your listing on Search and Maps, and what they do after they find it.
Your business is on Google card
In your GMB dashboard, open your business page. On your page, the 'Your business is on Google' card now displays direct links to your live listing on Search and Maps. You can confirm your listing is showing on Search/Maps by clicking the direct links.
On the card, beside the Search and Maps links are the views in the last 28 days:
Note: You can view the same information in the Insights tab of your dashboard.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the listing that you'd like to manage.
- Click Insights from the menu.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap More, then tap Insights.
There's also a summary of your listing’s Insights from your dashboard.
You can bulk download Insights for multiple listings to a spreadsheet. It’s an easy way to see how different chain locations are performing on Google Search and Maps.
Make sure that your listings are all verified, as Insights are only available for verified listings. To download a bulk Insights report, perform the following steps:
- Select the listings for which you'd like to download a bulk Insights report.
- Above the list of your locations, click Download Insights. In the screen that open, next to the report you want, click Get report.
- Select the time-frame for your Insights data, then in the bottom right corner of the screen, click Download.
- Your report starts downloading automatically in a new tab. After your report finishes downloading, you can close the tab.
If you haven’t enabled your listing for download, you may see “***” in the columns of your bulk Insights spreadsheet.