View Insights for your business listing
Many customers find businesses through Google Search and Maps. Google My Business Insights focuses on how customers find your listing on Search and Maps, and what they do after they find it.
See your business on Google at a glance
Sign in to Google My Business and go to the Home tab. Under "Performance," you'll see a snapshot of the number of views, searches, and actions for your listing.
Under "Your business is on Google," you'll see direct links to your live listing on Search and Maps. Confirm your listing is showing by clicking those links.
Sign in to Google My Business and go to the Home tab. From there, you'll see a snapshot of the number of views, searches, and actions for your listing.
Go to the Profile tab and look for "Your business is on Google" to see links to your live listing on Search and Maps. Confirm your listing is showing by clicking those links.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the listing you'd like to manage.
- Click Insights from the menu.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Under the Insights summary section, tap the down arrow View report.
There's also a summary of your listing’s Insights from your dashboard.
You can bulk download Insights for multiple listings to a spreadsheet. It’s an easy way to see how different chain locations are performing on Google Search and Maps.
Make sure your listings are all verified, as Insights are only available for verified listings. To download a bulk Insights report, perform the following steps:
- Select the listings you want to download a bulk Insights report.
- Above the list of your locations, click Download Insights. In the screen that open, next to the report you want, click Get report.
- Select the time-frame for your Insights data, then in the bottom right corner of the screen, click Download.
- Your report starts downloading automatically in a new tab. After your report finishes downloading, you can close the tab.
If you haven’t enabled your listing for download, you may see “***” in the columns of your bulk Insights spreadsheet.