Create a link for customers to write reviews
Create a link that customers can click to leave a review of your business on Google. You can easily share the link with customers to encourage them to write reviews and rate your business.
Create a link from Google Search
To create a link from Google Search:
- On your computer, search for your business on Google.
- Find your business listing and click Write a review.
- Copy and paste the URL that you see in your address bar.
If these steps don't work for you, you'll need to use the PlaceID Lookup Tool instead.
To create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
- Use the PlaceID Lookup Tool below.
- Enter your business name in the 'Enter a location' field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID, which you'll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
In the example below, the URL with the Place ID added is
When customers click your link, they'll be able to rate your business and leave a review. Find out how to read and reply to customer reviews
Bear in mind that it’s against Google review policies to solicit reviews from customers by offering incentives or setting up review stations at your place of business. Reviews that violate the policy may be removed.