Report incorrect driving directions to your business
If driving directions to your business in Google Maps are incorrect, you can report them to Google. Accurate driving directions help customers find and arrive at your location.
To report incorrect driving directions:
- On a desktop computer, request the incorrect driving directions on Google Maps. (You can only report incorrect driving directions from a desktop computer.)
- In the top left corner of the Google Maps directions screen, click the arrow icon . If you don't see the arrow, make sure that when you requested the directions, you also selected one of the routes offered by Google—there are often multiple routes that you can choose from.
- Click the three bar menu icon that appears in the top left corner, where the arrow icon was a moment ago.
- At the bottom of the menu that appears, click Send feedback.
- Click Report a data problem.
- From the route options provided by Google Maps, choose the route that’s incorrect.
- Click the flag icon beside the step that’s incorrect.
- You’ll be asked to specify what’s wrong with the step you flagged. Select an option:
- Road name is wrong
- Can’t turn because the road is closed
- Can’t turn because the road is one-way in the opposite direction
- Can’t turn because the road is restricted
- Other problems with this step
- Add an optional note if you’d like. Then click Submit.