Report incorrect driving directions to your business
If driving directions to your business in Google Maps are incorrect, you can report them to Google. Accurate driving directions help customers find and arrive at your location.
To report incorrect driving directions:
- On a desktop computer, request the driving directions on Google Maps and select the route with incorrect directions. (You can only report incorrect driving directions from a desktop computer.)
- Along the bottom-right corner of the window, click Send feedback.
- Click the flag icon beside the step that’s incorrect.
- You’ll be asked to specify what’s wrong with the step you flagged. Select an option:
- Road name is wrong
- Can’t turn because the road is closed
- Can’t turn because the road is one-way in the opposite direction
- Can’t turn because the road is restricted
- Other problems with this step
- Add an optional note if you’d like. Then click Submit.