First, check that the address that you entered is up to date and contains no extraneous information, as outlined in our address entry guidelines.
If your address doesn't have a street number, or you're sure that you've entered the address correctly but the system still can't find it, then you can pin your business's location directly to the map by following these steps:
- Sign into Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you'd like to manage.
- Click the Address field and check that your address is correct in the window that appears.
- On the right-hand side of the window, you'll see a map with a red pin representing the middle of your business location. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and - buttons at the bottom right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you're sure that you've accurately pinned the middle of your location, click Apply in the top right-hand corner of the page.
If you still have issues, contact us.