Your Business Profile can include two types of links that make it easier for customers to learn more about your business or take action directly from your profile on Google Maps or Search.
You can add a single link that helps customers:
- View a menu
- Learn more about COVID-19 related information
- Review a list of services (i.e. telemedicine or virtual)
Or, you can add up to 10 links per category, to help customers take actions. Among these links, you can choose a preferred link that displays at the top so that customers can easily find it. The links help customers:
- Book an appointment
- Make a reservation
- Place a food order
Tip: Links to certain third-party booking services might automatically appear on Business Profiles. These links can’t be edited in Google My Business. Learn how to remove third-party links.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you'd like to manage.
- Click into the Info section, which lets you edit several different fields. Depending on your business category, you may get options to add more links.
- Select the type of link that you want
- Enter the links in the appropriate fields.
- For action-oriented links like an appointment, order or reservation, you can choose a preferred link to display at the top. This option is not available for informational links, like menu, COVID-19-related or service links.
- Click Apply.
Links to certain booking and ordering services can appear automatically with your Business Profiles on Google Search and Google Maps. These links are updated automatically by third-party providers. There isn’t a way to edit or remove these links in Google My Business.
If you want to remove or fix a link in your profile:
- Contact the third-party provider’s support team or technical contact.
- Request that they remove or edit your data from the information that they send Google.
- If the link violates our policies and you're unable to reach the third-party provider, you can contact Google My Business support.
Google works with select third-party providers that provide booking and ordering services for local businesses. Links for third-party providers display as a result of a relationship your business previously established with them. These links lead to the website of the third-party provider. From the third-party website, a customer can take an action such as 'place an order' or 'make an appointment or reservation'.