Remove photos from your business listing
These directions describe how to remove photos that you’ve added. To flag user photos that violate content guidelines or the law, follow these steps.
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the listing that you’d like to manage.
- Click Photos from the menu.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- Click the bin icon in the top right-hand corner. (This icon will only appear for photos you've added.)
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap More, then tap Photos.
- Tap the photo that you’d like to remove.
- Tap the menu icon , then tap Delete.
Cover photos, logos and business-specific photos can be found in your 'Identity photos' album.