Remove photos from your business listing
These directions describe how to remove photos that you’ve added. To flag user photos that violate content guidelines or the law, follow these steps.
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Photos from the menu.
- Click the photo you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon in the top-right corner. (This icon will only appear for photos you've added.)
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap the menu icon , then tap Business Photos.
- Tap the photo you’d like to remove.
- In top-right corner, tap the menu icon , then tap Delete.
Any new profile photo you upload will also be saved in your page’s public "Profile photos" album. Cover photos, logos, and business-specific photos can be found in your "Identity photos" album.