Remove photos from your business listing
These directions describe how to remove photos that you’ve added. To flag user photos that violate content guidelines or the law, follow these steps.
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Photos from the menu.
- Click the photo you want to delete.
- Click Trash in the top-right corner. (This icon will only appear for photos you've added.)
- On your mobile device, open Google My Business .
- Tap More, then tap Photos.
- Tap the photo you’d like to remove.
- Tap Menu Delete Delete.
Cover photos, logos, and business-specific photos can be found in your "Identity photos" album.