Request removal of customer photos
If you notice that a photo uploaded by a customer violates the Google Maps photo policies, you can request for it to be removed. The photo will be reviewed and possibly removed from your Business Profile. It can take several days for a photo to be reviewed.
Tip: If you've come across content on Google that may violate the law, let us know here. We'll carefully review the material and consider blocking, removing or restricting access to it.
Request removal of customer photos in your account
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Photos.
- On the photo that you'd like to flag, in the top right corner, click Flag .
Request removal of customer photos in Google Maps
- Open Google Maps.
- In the search bar, enter your business name.
- In your Business Profile, click the photo that you'd like to flag.
- In the top left corner, click More Report a problem.
- Or, if available in the top right corner, to report the image, click Flag .