Add photos or videos to business listings
Your photos won’t show on Google until you verify your business.
There are several types of photos you can add to your business listing:
- Logo: Help your customers recognize your business on Google. For businesses that have their basic information (phone number, hours, etc.), the Business Profile will highlight the logo.
- Cover photo: Set a cover photo to the top of the profile that best represents your business. In some instances, this action doesn’t guarantee the cover photo populates as the first image for your business.
- Additional photos: Add different photos to highlight features of your business that customers consider when making purchasing decisions. Learn more about business photos.
You also can add photos of staff, products, and services to provide more information about your business. It’s also a good idea to add an exterior photo so people can recognize your business when they visit.
After you choose the photos or videos you want to add to your Google My Business listing, make sure of the following:
Businesses with 10 or more locations can upload photos via spreadsheet.
Add a photo or video
Add a cover photo or logo
Select a distinctive profile image to appear beside posts or review responses. To add a cover photo or logo, use the steps below:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business. If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Photos.
- Under the “Overview” tab:
- To add a logo photo, on the “Logo” card, click Choose photo.
- To add a cover photo, on the “Cover” card, click Choose photo.
- To change an existing logo or cover photo, click Edit .
- Choose the type of photo you'd like to add.
- Upload the photo from your computer, or choose one you’ve already uploaded.
Your photos look best on Google if they meet the following standards:
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Recommended resolution: 720 px tall, 720 px wide.
- Minimum resolution: 250 px tall, 250 px wide.
- Quality: The photo should be in focus and well lit, and have no significant alterations or excessive use of filters. In other words, the image should represent reality.
Make sure your videos meet the following requirements:
- Duration: Up to 30 seconds long
- File size: Up to 100 MB
- Resolution: 720p or higher