Delete a business account
You can delete a business account if you no longer want to use it to manage locations. Deleting a business account cannot be undone. If you’re no longer responsible for a set of locations in an account, transfer ownership of the account rather than delete it.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the business account you’d like to delete, click the three dot menu icon , then click Delete.
- Click OK to continue. You may need to sign in to your Google My Business account again.
- Review the information on your screen. Select the boxes to confirm that you want to delete your business account.
- Click Delete account to permanently delete your business account and all of its data.