Transfer ownership of locations to a business account
Business accounts let you share management of several locations with other people. Once you’ve created a business account, you can transfer locations to it. You can only transfer to a business account that you own or manage.
To transfer locations to a business account:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure you’re using list view. If you’re viewing your locations as cards instead of a list, switch to list view by clicking the list icon on the right side above your locations.
- Click the checkbox next to the locations you’d like to transfer, then click the Transfer ownership icon that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the business account you want to receive the locations.
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- You’ll see a warning if you’re transferring locations from a business account owned by a bulk-verified user to a business account owned by an unverified user. The locations will become unverified if you complete the transfer.