Transfer primary ownership of a location group
You can transfer primary ownership of a location group (previously known as a business account) to one of the account’s owners or managers. If you’re the only user associated with the location group/business account, you can add additional owners and managers.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you haven’t already done so, create a location group/business account and transfer your locations to that account.
- Next to the location group/business account you'd like to transfer, click the gear icon Manage users.
- Locate the user that you’d like to transfer ownership to, and click the box on the right-hand side of their name. In the dropdown menu, select Primary Owner.
Note: You'll only see this option if you're an owner of the location group.
- To confirm the changes, click Transfer.
- The new owner will be informed of their ownership status via email. You will now be a manager of the account.