Transfer primary ownership of a location group
You can transfer primary ownership of a location group (previously known as a business account) to one of the account’s owners or managers. If you’re the only user associated with the location group/business account, you can add additional owners and managers.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you haven’t already done so, create a location group/business account and transfer your locations to that account.
- Click the three dot menu icon in the top right corner of the location group/business account you’d like to transfer, then click Manage users.
- Locate the user you’d like to transfer ownership to and click Manager on the right-hand side of their name.
- Click Transfer ownership to [name of the manager]. Only owners can transfer location groups/business accounts, you won't see this option unless you're the account owner.
- The new owner will be informed of their ownership status via email. You will now be a manager of the account.