Transfer account management
If you’re no longer responsible for managing the locations in your account:
- Visit Google My Business Locations.
- Create a business account and transfer locations to that account. Learn more
- Add the person to whom you’d like to transfer the account as a manager of the business account. Learn more
- On the business account you’d like to transfer, choose the three dot menu > Managers.
- Click Manager > Transfer ownership to [name of the manager]
- Only owners can transfer business accounts.
- To become an account owner, you must have been a manager for at least one day.
- The new owner will be informed of their ownership status via email. You will now be a manager of the account.