Edit business information for bulk locations
If you manage more than 10 locations, you can edit your business information by:
- Downloading your locations to a spreadsheet.
- Making changes online in your Google My Business dashboard.
To edit locations online:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Select the locations you’d like to edit. Use the search box or filter your locations using the All locations dropdown menu in the top left corner of the page.
- To edit a single location, click it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes to select the locations, then click the pencil icon that appears in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the field you’d like to edit. If there are any Google updates to your location, you'll see them next to the information you provided.
- Make changes in the window that appears.
- Click Apply. Your edits may be reviewed before being published live on Google. Learn more about what happens to your edits
If the name of your brand or any of your locations has changed, follow the steps above to update the names of your locations. Your business must be eligible for rebranding according to the Google My Business guidelines. Your business may be eligible for rebranding if:
- Your business name has changed, but the category, management, and ownership of your business have not.
- Your business name has changed after acquiring or merging with another business.
- You have multiple locations for the same business and you’ve changed the business names for all of them.
If there's been a significant change to a well-known, distinct brand name, your business may be ineligible for rebranding (for example, if you own an auto dealership and you switch from selling Hondas to selling Acuras). If your business has significantly changed its identity, mark your existing locations as closed and create new locations.