If you manage more than 10 locations, you can edit your business information by:
- Downloading your locations to a spreadsheet.
- Making changes online in your Google My Business dashboard.
To edit locations online:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Select the locations you’d like to edit. Use the search box or filter your locations using the All locations dropdown menu in the top left corner of the page.
- To edit a single location, click it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes to select the locations, then click the pencil icon that appears in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the field you’d like to edit. If there are any Google updates to your location, you'll see them next to the information you provided.
- Make changes in the window that appears.
- Click Apply. Your edits may be reviewed before being published live on Google. Learn more about what happens to your edits
Your business may be eligible for rebranding if:
- You make a minor name change
- You have multiple locations and the business name changes
If your business meets the rebranding criteria above, you can update your business name by editing your business information.
If your business changes its name but doesn't meet the criteria above, then it's considered a new business. You'll need to mark the existing business listing as closed, then create a new listing using your new business name.