Promote your Google+ page
Try these different strategies to promote your Google+ page and gain followers:
- Post updates frequently and keep your profile fresh – People are more likely to engage with a page that contains fresh posts and a complete profile. Learn about sharing updates in Google My Business.
- Link your Google+ page and your website – This is a great way to drive traffic to a page and it provides an excellent opportunity to engage with your customers and fans. Learn how to link a page and website.
- Add the Google+ badge to your website: Grow a page’s followers directly from your website. The badge helps Google consolidate +1's from your website and a Google+ page.
- Publish a page's Custom URL: Use it in emails or other offline marketing to help people remember how to get to a page.
- Link your Google+ page with your AdWords campaign - Connecting a page to your campaigns allows your advertising and page to share +1's. Any +1's on your ads will increment the count on a page and vice versa. Learn more about social extensions.
- Link your Google+ page with your AdWords Express campaign - You can set your AdWords Express destination page to be a Google+ page. Learn more.
How helpful is this article:
- Not at all helpful
- Not very helpful
- Somewhat helpful
- Very helpful
- Extremely helpful